Send ✉ for a normal / canonical text.
Send ☏ for a Day time / Early morning Text.
Send ☎ for a Night time / Late night Text.
Send ツ for a friendly / good mood Text.
Send ☢ for a pissed off / aggressive Text.
Send ✘ for a Text they tried to delete, but accidentally sent!
Send ☁ for a text about your OC, that was meant for someone else.
Send ✆ for a (random) story left on your voicemail.
Send 💛 for a romantic / flirtatious text or nudes.
Send ⁇ for an absolutely dickered drunk at 3am Text.
½ = How the character feels about people taller or shorter than them
± = The character and what they think about math
† = How the character feels about murder
@ = How the character appears online
¥ = How the character handles money or spends it
° = The character’s temperature preferences
æ = The character and languages (Known or Want to Learn)
↔ = The character’s ability to read directions
♥ = Character’s preference for relationships (sexuality, type of person, etc.)
zzz= What time the character enjoys sleep or being awake
☂ = Weather the character enjoys
♪ = What music the character likes
( =①ω①= ) = What animals the character likes and if they have a pet/pets
(・∀・ ) = The character’s emotional state most of the time
☆～（ゝ。∂）= How the character greets people
⊙﹏☉ = What flusters the character
(≧∇≦) = What makes the character happy
(/□＼*)・゜ = What makes the character blush
(;╹⌓╹) = What scares the character
（；へ：） = What makes the character cry
(´ q ` ” ) = The character’s “guilty” pleasure
（・□・；） = What makes the character uncomfortable
(*^◇^)_旦 = What the character likes to eat and drink
｡ﾟ(TヮT)ﾟ｡ = What makes the character laugh
(´；Д；｀) = What worries the character
(⑅ ‘﹃’ ) = What the character daydreams or thinks about
( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ ) = Friends the character has or would like to make
1. Who is the most affectionate?
2. Big spoon/Little spoon?
3. Most common argument?
4. Favorite non-sexual activity?
5. Who is most likely to carry the other?
6. What is their favorite feature of their partner’s?
7. What’s the first thing that changes when they realize they have feelings for the other?
8. Nicknames? & if so, how did they originate?
9. Who worries the most?
10. Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant?
11. Who tops?
12. Who initiates kisses?
13. Who reaches for the other’s hand first?
14. Who kisses the hardest?
15. Who wakes up first?
16. Who wants to stay in bed just a little longer?
17. Who says I love you first?
18. Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? (Bonus: what does it usually say?)
19. Who tells their family/friends about their relationship first?
20. What do their family/friends think of their relationship?
21. Who is more likely to start dancing with the other?
22. Who cooks more/who is better at cooking?
23. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?
24. Who whispers inappropriate things in the other’s ear during inappropriate times?
25. Who needs more assurance?
26. What would be their theme song?
27. Who would sing to their child back to sleep?
28. What do they do when they’re away from each other?
29. one headcanon about this OTP that breaks your heart.
30. one headcanon about this OTP that mends it.
31. How did they they meet?
32. Who developed romantic feelings first?
33. Who plays the most pranks?
34. Who confessed their feelings first?
35. Which one is more organized and prone to tidiness?
36. How do they feel about double dates/group dates?
37. What do they do in their down time?
39. Which one is more easily made jealous?
40. Who’s the cuddly one?